4.12.2009

The Christening

Thus starts a new chapter in my life: the blog.. and I don't know if any of my blatherings will have interest for anyone, to be fair. I plan to talk about myself, tell stories that don't go anywhere, talk about deeper issues and question them, and occasionally give one-sided opinions about movies. Now, keep in mind much of it will be parodical and ironic, so don't get all pissed off at what I write-- because Jesus knows you will at some point, but hey; there will be occasional laughs. And if you don't like it, keep in mind you don't HAVE to read what I have to say. In fact--no. Just go! Gerroutoferre! Captain "Piss-Pants McGee"--- Mister, "Oh, My Nose Is Too High In The Air To Level With You Or Ever See A Different Side Of The Issue Because I Keep My Shit In A Bowl To Keep The Air In The Room Fresh" guy. So you just off and skedaddle with all of your homework and better things to do. I'll try to write tomorrow.

Dick.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! First comment bitches. Can't wait to hear what you have to say Dan!

    ReplyDelete