5.13.2009

My feet hurt

I walked everywhere today. The only redeeming fact about walking 2 and a half hours home is well, a few things. I signed up for a bridge card, I bought "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" with an extra disc full of special features, and I got a bike that needs a touch of air in the tires. Otherwise, it was a lot of walking and sunlight. But by FAR the most wonderful thing about the day would by any other means be the most overlooked. It was dinner. I hadn't eaten anything solid all day, and this simple fried hamburger and onions was absolutely delicious. The biggest downfall about living in the apartment is that I can't go home for the summer due to lack of car, getting around is tough, and this whole week the most company I have is Food Network (not that i'm complaining, but Guy Fieri can't talk back). I'll manage though. I see it as some time off from the world until the work I am doing sets itself up. And besides, I get to watch good movies all week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment